Health & Safety
At Coast, the health and safety of our riders and staff is our top priority. We are following the protocols set by the City of Dallas and do not require masks for entry, but do encourage the following best practices:
- Wash your hands before and after class.
- Maintain a comfortable distance between your fellow riders.
- If you’re feeling sick, please stay home.
Our team will continue to:
- Thoroughly clean our shared studio spaces on a daily basis.
- Encouraging mobile check-ins and purchases to avoid crowds at the front desk.
- Stay home if they’re feeling sick.